The Rohonc transcription has reached a point where I think it is "good enough for now". I have identified about 93% of the glyphs (including 100% of glyphs in the first 50 pages), corrected some problems with the order of lines, and identified those lines that are damaged either at the head or the tail.
If a solution is possible, I doubt it would rely on the 7% of glyphs that I haven't identified yet. Now I'm going to change my focus to word breaks, since I think the data is good enough to apply the formula I mentioned in my last post for identifying word breaks.
In the mean time, I have started a few other projects, so hopefully I will soon be able to post about some other interesting stuff in addition to the Rohonc Codex.