The last few weeks have been busy for me, both at work and at home. But in my spare time I have managed to push my computer-assisted transcription of the Rohonc codex to 90% completion.
There will be a lot of manual work ahead for the remaining 10%. There are a lot of oddball graphemes, smudges, damaged lines and so forth to dig through. When I am done, I will go back and revise my transcription system, because I have noticed some opportunities for improvement.
Luckily everything is in a huge...thing...that is like a database, but built specifically for this task. When I need to change the transcription, I can do so with a minimum of fuss.